- SqlChartify is a cloud IDE for SQL developers for embedding charts made with ChartJS in your web apps.
- Connects to your SQL Server databases. MySQL and PostgreSQL support coming.
- Visibility and control of dashboard SQL. Your customers want dashboards, but you don't want to embed the SQL in your applications.
- You want your BI developers to contribute queries so your dev team can focus on embedding.
- $150/month or $1,500/year.
- Fully-functional 30-day trial. No credit card needed to register.
- Unlimited users in your workspace.
- Edit SQL and see your chart preview on one page.
- If you don't need a full chart, but rather just the data as json, that's fine too.
- Great SQL parameter support! Use optional parameters, and bind directly to web query string fields.
- Use the legend feature to apply consistent colors across different charts.
- Complete change history of everything, and diff view of changes. Permission controls.
- Great for multi-tenant apps that need to filter by customer.
Currently in alpha, with a lot of rough edges. If interested, please reach out to me to see if I can support your use case.